12 New Trail Cams for 2019
In looking forward to 2019, here is a list of brand new reliable cameras that you might need to add to your cache.
The Strike Force series of trail cameras have been very popular in the trail camera market for years, and with the introduction of the Apex things just got more interesting. The camera features innovative 1600x900 HD+ video capabilities, a new 18MB image setting and extended nighttime video lengths, plus so much more.
- Fast .22-second trigger speed
- Up to eight rapid-fire images
- Runs on 6 AA batteries that will capture 10,000+ images
- Compact profile that measures 4.3x3.8x2.4 inches
- Zero blur Image Capture Technology and solid 80-foot detection
The Core DS camera was built with the hunter in mind providing quality images and ease-of-use across the board. The camera was designed to withstand every condition Mother Nature can dish out: Heat, cold, teeth, claws and everything in between. The duel sensors insure high picture quality during the day and at night, plus maximum battery life for more time in the field without having to check it too often.
- 3-preset menus + Advance Mode
- Dynamic Video including 1080p/60fps video with audio
- 0.2-second trigger speed
- 0.6-second recovery rate
- Removable battery tray
The H20 Long Range IR was designed for hardcore performance, but while keeping affordability a priority. The camera features excellent image quality, easy operation and a rugged housing that will stand up to four-seasons worth of weather elements.By using a U.S.A.-based CMOS image sensor, the images produced by the H20 Long Range IR are incredibly crisp, 20MP file size with stunning daylight and nighttime quality.
- Camera delays from one second to one hour
- Time-lapse mode
- Crisp video mode
- Ultra-high-resolution 20MP images
- 1/4-second trigger speed
- Lightning-fast recovery speed
For the full list of all 12 new trail cameras for 2019, please visit the Game & Fish website by clicking here.