November 04, 2010
Rinehart Targets R100 Tournament is a 3-D shoot you have to attend to truly appreciate the creativity of this long-time target manufacturer. The R100 is no ordinary 3-D shoot, and shooters quickly learn to expect the unexpected. One minute you're shooting at a whitetail target, and the next you're taking aim at a 13-foot Alien. You round the corner, and there stands a boxing kangaroo or triceratops target. Attendees can choose to shoot 100 truly unique targets over two days or 50 targets one day only. Great prizes totaling thousands of dollars are given away at every R100 Tournament, and you don't even have to score the targets to have a chance at winning a prize. Below is a list of remaining R100 Tournament dates, and because each is held on the weekend, there's no excuse not to bring the whole family out for fellowship and fun.
• June 11-12: Coeur d'Alene, ID, Coeur d'Alene Bowmen
• June 18-19: Horicon, WI, Horicon Marsh Bowmen
• June 25-26: Leslie, MI, Whitetail Acres
• July 9-10: Pehlam, NH, Pehlam Fish & Game Club
• July 16-17: Greencastle, PA, Greencastle Sportsmen's Assoc.
• July 23-24: Pompey, NY, Pompey Rod & Gun Club
• July 30-31: North Royalton, OH, South Guyahoga Sportsmens Assoc.
• August 20-21: Central City, IA, Hitage Archery Club
• August 27-28: Holmen, WI, Mathews
• September 3-5: Wabash, IN, Bass & Bucks
• September 17-18: Brownstown, MI, Lincoln Bowmen
The cost to shoot the R100 varies depending on the number of targets, number of shooters, and age of shooters. For more information or to register, contact: Rinehart Targets, 1029A South Jackson Street, Janesville, WI 53546; (608) 757-8153; www.rinehart3-d.com.
Contributed by Brian Fortenbaugh, Assistant Editor