January 19, 2021
Rage Hypodermic Trypan NC Features:
- 2 Blade Broadhead
- 100 Grain
- Hypodermic Tip
- Titanium Streamlined Ferrule
- .039 Blade Thickness
- 2 " Cutting Diameter
- No Collar Blade Lock
- 2 per Package
- Super Swept Back Blade Design
With a 2-inch cutting diameter, the Trypan NC cuts huge entry holes upon impact from the .039-inch-thick razor-sharp machine-stamped blades. Once deployed, the head’s Slip Cam design allows the stainless-steel blades to effortlessly slide into an optimized position with perfect attitude for cutting diameter and penetration. The newly incorporated NC (No Collar) technology integrated blade containment system utilizes cutting-edge finger-like tabs on the blades’ pivot point to “anchor” the blades in place while in the closed position. This technology completely eliminates the need for a Shock Collar, dental band or O-ring, while still providing a 100% reliable blade retention system. With a narrow profile, needle-like titanium ferrule and Ferrule Alignment Technology achievement of field point-like accuracy in flight is second nature, while still offering devastating results upon impact. Rage broadheads have become famous for their reliability and ability to put game down fast; the new Hypodermic Trypan NC delivers on all accounts and will continue to convince even the staunchest of critics they should trust their hunt to Rage.
Nockturnal Shift Nock with FIT Technology Features:
- Super Strong Clear Polycarbonate Construction
- Waterproof and Shock Proof
- Available in Strobing or Non-Strobing Versions
- Available Colors: Red, Green, Red/Green Strobing
- Fits X, H, S, and GT Arrows
- H (white bushing) = Fits smaller diameter carbon .233 ID shafts
- GT (black bushing) = Fits smaller diameter carbon .246 ID shafts
- S (gray bushing) = Fits standard carbon .244 ID shafts
- X (no bushing) = Fits smaller diameter carbon .204 ID shafts
- Each nock in this package weighs approximately 25 grains
- Delivers more than 20 hours of lithium-powered battery life
Advancing the lighted nock design by which all others are judged, Nockturnal Shift FIT lighted nocks take the simplicity and reliability of the world’s most dependable and user-friendly lighted nock to an entirely new level. Thanks to the external on/off switch the process of shifting an ultra-bright, string activated Nockturnal lighted nock off has never been easier. Just slide the switch and the nock turns off. It’s that simple! With 20+ hours of long-lasting battery life and a durable design these nocks are built to last and perform like none other. Constructed of an ultra-strong, impact resistant, polycarbonate casing that protects the super-bright LED lights Shift nocks deliver on what users have come to expect from Nockturnal lighted nocks. The patented, string-activated, piston-driven contact linear switch triggers the nock to illuminate immediately when the string is released and can be quickly turned off with the newly integrated external switch, a true evolution in the world’s most reliable lighted nock system.
Carbon Express Maxima RED Contour Features:
- Tri-Spine Red Zone: Patented 3 Spine arrow shaft with 1/3 the oscillation vs single spine and has FOUR TIMES THE ACCURACY
- BullDog Nock Collar: Exclusive feature made of aircraft grade aluminum designed to prevent impact damage
- Bufftuff Plus: Patented outer front layer construction of 100% high modulus carbon weave for excellent strength and spine consistency
- Bufftuff: Patented outer center layer construction that provides the world’s toughest and quietest carbon arrow finish & makes it easier to remove from targets
- Diamond Weave: Patented outer back layer construction for ultimate stiffness & unparalleled spine technology
- Match Weight +/- 1.0 grains: Pack sets are sorted and matched by weight for best-in-class consistency. Weight sorting tolerance +/- 1.0 grains
- +/- .002” Real Straightness: Laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch
- LaunchPad Precision Nocks: Controlled arrow release and integrated shaft alignment for more consistent accuracy
- 2-inch Quadel Vanes
- Sizes: 350 (9.1gpi & .342 spine), 400 (8.1gpi & .417 spine)
- Outside Diameter: .300" (350), .295" (400)
- Available In: 12 pack shafts, 6 pack arrows
- Length: 32"
- Straightness factor: ±.002"
- Weight tolerance: ±1.0 grain
Managing how an arrow flexes in flight (Dynamic Spine) is the key to arrow accuracy, and no one has mastered this technology better than Carbon Express. The new Maxima RED Contour continues the breakthrough in controlling Dynamic Spine, now with the added benefit of Mossy Oak Contour camouflage. The high-tech carbon design of Maxima RED arrows has stiffer distal ends to contain the arrow’s flex to the RED ZONE. Utilizing Carbon Express exclusive Tri-Spine Technology the RED ZONE is the center section of the arrow shaft, engineered specifically to contain Dynamic Spine and make broadheads shoot more consistently. By reducing the exaggerated effect of broadhead-tipped arrows, Carbon Express Maxima RED Contour arrows produce up to 4X the accuracy of traditional single spine arrows for improved performance at the range and in the field. The Maxima RED Contour shaft features a .244-inch inside diameter and are sorted and matched by weight and spine. Spine selection sorting tolerance is +/- 0.0025-inch. Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 1.0 grains. Available in 400 spine at 8.1 grains/inch and 350 at 9.1 grains/inch as 12-pack shafts or 6-pack fletched arrows.
Carbon Express D-Stroyer PileDRIVER Features:
- Dual Spine Weight Forward: Patented 2 Spine arrow shaft that reduces oscillation by 50% vs single spine and has TWICE THE ACCURACY
- PileDriver: Standard Diameter .244” ID, CX’s heaviest arrow for ULTIMATE penetration & maximum kinetic energy
- K360: Patented outer layer construction of 100% high modulus carbon weave for consistent spine strength & durability constructed on front 2/3 of the shaft
- Match Weight +/-1.0 grains: Pack sets are sorted and matched by weight for best-in-class consistency. Weight sorting tolerance +/- 1.0 grains
- +/- .003" Real Straightness: Laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch
- Launchpad Precision Nocks: Controlled arrow release and integrated shaft alignment for more consistent accuracy
- 2” Quadel Vanes
- Sizes/Spine: 300 (.282" spine), 350 (.339" spine), 400 (.401" spine)
- Available In: 12 pack shafts or 6 pack fletched
- Length: 32"
- Straightness factor: ±.003"
- Weight: 300 (12.8gpi), 350 (11.0gpi), 400 (10.1gpi)
- Weight tolerance: ±1 grain
The D-Stroyer PileDriver is engineered for the hunter who wants ULTIMATE penetration. Adding some weight to the line the D-Stroyer PileDriver is the heaviest arrow in the Carbon Express line and designed to create maximum kinetic energy and deliver greater knock-down power. The Dual Spine Weight Forward technology delivers enhanced, accuracy, and penetration vs a single spine shaft. With patented DualSpine weight Forward Technology this two-spine arrow shaft reduces the oscillation by half for twice the accuracy of a single spine shaft to deliver superior stabilization and exceptional broadhead flight. The K-360 patented outer layer construction integrates 100% high modulus carbon weave for consistent spine strength & durability throughout the shaft's entire length for increased shaft-to-shaft consistency and enhanced performance and durability. With an internal diameter of .244 these shafts fit standard components and include CX’s premium inserts and Launchpad arrow nocks. Each matched set weights +/-1 grain and is available in 300, 350 and 400 spines.